1. It's necessary that at least one of the authors need to finish the registration to have the paper published in the conference proceedings.
2. Each author grants the publishing up to 3 papers in which he/she is an author or co-author.
3. Student rate is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors and attached their student' ID card copy when register.
4. One regular registration can cover a paper within TEN pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra page will be charged.
Admission to all sessions
15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation
Paper Publication (Paper regsitration)
Certificate, and Conference Schedule and other documents
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.