Full Paper and PublicationRegistration Instructions
Accommodation is excluded in registration fee. We advise delegates to reserve rooms in advance. For recommendation, please browse venue.
|Earlier Bid Before Sep.20||Regular & Onsite|
|Normal Participants||US$ 500||Unacceptable|
|Committee Participants||US$ 450||Unacceptable|
|Local Participants from Turkey||US$ 350||Unacceptable|
|Additional Paper||US$ 350||Unacceptable|
|Addiotnal Page||US$ 50||Unacceptable|
|Group Registration||please mail email@example.com|
|Optional One Day Tour||US$ 100||US$ 100|
|Register Now||Form download|
- For full paper, the first five pages are free, extra pages will be charged.
- Please send the required documents: 1. final paper; 2. signed copyright form; 3. filled registration form; 4. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
- A copy of the student ID is required to register with the student rate.
- Pay attention!! After you submitted all
materials and finished registration process, your paper will be submitted to
editors for re-modification and publication. If there are any problems, the
conference secretary will mail or call you soon. Please check your mailbox
usually and keep your cellphone available. If you cannot amend paper and
feed back modified one before the deadline, publication will be cancelled
without any refund.
An easychair account is needed. If you don't have, please register first.
- Academic groups & Others Please contact the conference secretary via email@example.com, let us know your requirements and we will feed you back the specific proposal.
- Admission to all sessions
- 15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation
- Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir
- Lunches, coffee breaks and Dinner
- Conference Schedule/Abstracts
- Conference proceedings (USB/Hard copy)
You can make the payment onsite the conference. But the presentation
time will be arranged for you onsite. We will just offer you the
presenter's certificate with handwriting instead of printing.
Note: it could be better to register in advance. So all materials can be prepared for you.
Any questions, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org